November 11, 2014

deadmau5 - I Remember (Shiba San Remix)



It has been quite sometime since Deadmau5 shook the EDM world with his album 4x4=12, but this does not stop up and coming DJ’s piggy back off of the Mau5’s success adding a new twist to his classic house anthems. In this version, Shiba San rejuvenates the classic Deadmau5 track “I Remember”. Shiba San adds elements of the deep house movement to the song and it sounds dirty as fuck.
 
Unfortunately for us, this is only a preview of the song, which will be featured on Deadmau5’s
upcoming release 5yrs of Deadmau5 coming November 24th. I am highly anticipating the new album as I myself have been deprived of the mighty Mau5 of late. As for Shiba San, you can check out more from them on their SoundCloud page (SoundCloud), I promise you it will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment