February 9, 2015

mura masa and yung bae - ...So I Wrote Her This Song and We Drank Monster and Watched Adventure Time



Have y’all seen the movie Under Cover Brother? If you haven’t, I highly recommend it, and for those of you still following, bear with me. Think back to the final sequence, When James Brown is Sayin it Loud, that’s the lasting image I get in my head every time I listen to these two songs. The two-track collaboration between Mura Masa and Yung Bae is everything I want in a song plus more.

A few months back we posted a song featuring Flamingosis and Yung Bae that thoroughly impressed us. After doing some more research its clear that this kid has some serious talent. Using both synths and sampling, Yung Bae will take you on an expedition of funk and grooves that will leave you feeling like one bad mamajama.  Be sure to check out more of the good vibes over on Yung Baes’ SoundCloud page (SoundCloud). Feel free to leave us comments and feedback below, keep it classy humanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment